WELCOME TO HOLY TRINITY CATHOLIC CHURCH
405 Ballard Street * El Cajon * CA * 92019
Whether you are new to our parish, a visitor or an active member of our Holy Trinity community, thank you for visiting our website. If you are interested in becoming Catholic, seeking to return to the practice of your faith, or simply looking for a way to get more involved in the parish, we hope you find what you are looking for here, with us! WELCOME!
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 pm (English) and 7:00pm (Spanish)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am (Daily)
First Saturday Devotion - 1st Saturday each month: 7:00am
Sunday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Closed Wednesdays and Saturdays
Saturday: 3:30 - 4:30 PM (or by appointment)
Your FREE Gift!
Sign up today!
It benefits you and the parish.
Click the Online Giving logo for credit card payments.
Click below to set up electronic fund transfer.
Parish Staff & Coordinators
- Father Reynaldo Manahan, Pastor
- Julia Marentez, School Principal
- Judy Piccone, Business Manager
- Rosio Anaya, Administrative Assistant
- Farrah Saldaña, Hall Manager
- Carol Ballard, Religious Education & Liturgy Coordinator
- Leticia Trent, Religious Education Coordinator (Spanish)
- Manuel y Patty Jimenez, R.I.C.A. Coordinator (Spanish)
- Wendy Andersen, Choir Director
- Jorge Gonzalez, Choir Director (Spanish)
- Cyndi Craig, Outreach Ministry Coordinator
Saint of the Day
Click below to read more, then click on the name of today's Saint to read the complete story.
Readings for the week of September 24, 2023
- Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18 (18a) / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a
- Monday: Ezr 1:1-6 / Ps 126:1b-2ab, 2cd-3, 4-5, 6 / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Ezr 6:7-8, 12b, 14-20 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Ezr 9:5-9 / Tb 13:2, 3-4a, 4befghn, 7-8 / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Hg 1:1-8 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5 / Jn 1:47-51
- Saturday: Zec 2:5-9, 14-15a / Jer 31:10, 11-12ab, 13 / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9, (6a) / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32