8:00 am - English - in the church
5:00 pm - English - outdoors on the school grounds
7:00 pm - Spanish - outdoors on the school grounds
Because of the expected heavy attendance, please note that both evening services will be held outdoors on the school grounds.
All suggested CDC guidelines will be followed at all times.
Watch for Flocknote blasts in the coming days detailing new protocols for the resumption of our in-person services and worship.
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 pm (english) and 7:00pm (spanish)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am (Daily)
Saturday: 1:30 - 2:30 PM (or by appointment)
Sunday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Closed Wednesdays and Saturdays
Sign up today!
It benefits you and the parish.
Click the Online Giving logo for more information.
Parish Staff & Coordinators
- Father Reynaldo Manahan, Pastor
- Deacon Tim Treadwell, Clergy
- Julia Marentez, School Principal
- Judy Picone, Business Manager
- Monica Anaya, Administrative Assistant
- Alejandra Segundo, Secretary Assistant
- Farrah Saldaña, Hall Manager
- Carol Ballard, Religious Education & Liturgy Coordinator
- Leticia Trent, Religious Education Coordinator (Spanish)
- Manuel y Patty Jimenez, R.I.C.A. Coordinator (Spanish)
- Wendy Andersen, Choir Director
- Francisco Montoya, Choir Director (Spanish)
- Cyndi Craig, Outreach Ministry Coordinator
- Diane Plein, Wedding Rehearsal Coordinator
03/01/21 4:00 pm
Tuesday of the 2nd week of LentFirst readingIsaiah 1:10,16-20Cease to do evil; learn to do good
Hear the word of the Lord,you rulers of Sodom;listen to the command of our God,you people of Gomorrah.‘Wash, make yourselves clean.Take your wrong-doing out of my sight.Cease to do evil.Learn to do good,search for justice,help the oppressed,be just to the orphan,plead for the widow.‘Come now, let us talk this over,says the Lord.Though your sins are like scarlet,they shall be as white as snow;though they are red as crimson,they shall be like wool.‘If you are willing to obey,you shall eat the good things of the earth.But if you persist in rebellion,the sword shall eat you instead.’Read More