God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.
Dear Holy Trinity Family,
The road to Emaus, two of Jesus’ disciples never recognized Jesus. He was discussing with them the recent events in Jerusalem. Only when they stopped and Jesus did the breaking of the bread. This is the time their minds and hearts were opened. It was the Lord. And immediately they went to other disciples and shared what they witnessed. My dear friends in Christ this is a reminder that we should always walk by faith and not by sight. We live in this world as pilgrims. And on each journey we used to study different routes how to get to those places we want to go.
As militant church, we have to know that we need Jesus to be our guide in both journeys which is the spiritual and human journey. Jesus himself told us that he is the way the truth and the life. And we need to be believers that even during our trying time God will never abandoned us. He proved it when Jesus appeared several times to his disciples after his resurrection. And he tried to conveyed with them not to be a afraid of. Fear replaced their faith In Jesus. Thus he told them peace be with you. In the celebration of the Holy Mass, Jesus is continuously teaching us of his presence. Though we go through different roads of life which sometimes doubts get into our hearts. But God is assuring us, as he promise that he will be with us until the end of age. Faith my dear friends is the key for us to see the glory of God even during the time of tribulations. He is risen, the proof that God keep his promise I will never forget you my people. Let us pray that when we encounter uncertainties in life the we will not loose sight of Jesus. Lord walk with me and speak with me most especially when my faith put to rest. Amen.
In Christ and Mary,
Fr. Rey Manahan
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 pm (english) and 7:00pm (spanish)
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am (Daily)
Saturday: 3:30 - 4:30 PM (or by appointment)
Sunday: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Closed Wednesdays and Saturdays
Sign up today!
It benefits you and the parish.
Click the Online Giving logo for more information.
Parish Staff & Coordinators
- Father Reynaldo Manahan, Pastor
- Deacon Tim Treadwell, Clergy
- Julia Marentez, School Principal
- Judy Picone, Business Manager
- Monica Anaya, Administrative Assistant
- Alejandra Segundo, Secretary Assistant
- Farrah Saldaña, Hall Manager
- Carol Ballard, Religious Education & Liturgy Coordinator
- Leticia Trent, Religious Education Coordinator (Spanish)
- Manuel y Patty Jimenez, R.I.C.A. Coordinator (Spanish)
- Wendy Andersen, Choir Director
- Francisco Montoya, Choir Director (Spanish)
- Cyndi Craig, Outreach Ministry Coordinator
- Diane Plein, Wedding Rehearsal Coordinator